Better Software Group is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our product team in the Media Division (PlayBetter).
This is a unique opportunity to work on an innovative and operationally complex media related product that also interacts with several 3rd party integrated solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Product Owner role for Wrocław based SCRUM teams
- Product backlog management and maximizing its value
- Planning releases with management and prioritizing work for SCRUM teams
- Overseeing project preparation
- Monitoring and tracking projects’ progress
- Cooperation with Technical and Markerting Product Leadership at the company
- Willingness to work on B2B contract from the office in Wrocław
- At least 3 years of working experience as product owner or equivalent experience (e.g. technical project management)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills (strong team player with ideally, minimal direction to get things done)
- Knowledge of development processes, tools and methodologies in an Agile environment
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have:
- Project management background
- Good understanding of complex cloud based web solutions as well as mobile applications on most popular platforms.
- Experience in Online Media Industry (Online Press, Online Video, Online Television)
- Product Owner certificate or experience
- Experience working in international/multicultural teams
- B2B contract
- Long-term cooperation
- Competitive salary
- Fully-equiped new company office
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies and become a part of a very dynamic and innovative hi-tech market
- Opportunity to work with international customers and technology partners all around the globe
Dear Applicant, please note that Better Software Group S.A. may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
Apply here! : firstname.lastname@example.org